Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still Alive!

I'm sure many of you have been wondering if I've fallen off the face of the earth! No, I'm still here. I've just been absolutely horrible about communicating with all of you. I'm SO sorry!! Please, please forgive me for this! And I really do mean that - I truly ask for your forgiveness for being so lax in this area. It's not that I don't want to keep you informed on what's going on or that I don't know the importance of this. Writing has just always been something I've struggled with (just ask my high school English teachers!). So now I ask a favor of all of you. Will you please help me in this area? If it's been too long since you've heard from me, will you please GENTLY remind me that it's been a while since I last wrote? We all know that mission work doesn't happen without support, and while we normally think of that support being monetary, it can and also needs to come in other forms as well. Obviously, one area where I need support is with my reports. I truly do want to keep all of you informed about the work here, so I ask that you help me keep up with this. Thank you for your help and your understanding!

So, as you can see, I've created a blog. I hope to keep everyone better informed using this form of communication. With my next post, I will give you a summary list of the activities I've been involved in this past year. Then I will write separate posts giving more details about these activites. I will do my best to write several of these posts during this next week before Bible camp starts. Hopefully, by the end of the summer, I'll have you updated on my life and work here in Belgium!

No comments:

Post a Comment